Thursday, September 3, 2015

E is for Effort!

What does effort look like?
One of the things I do at the beginning of every year is to create a poster with my students of "What does effort look like in a 4th grade Gt classroom?" or a 3rd grade? or a 5th grade? or an advanced math class?

We have the best conversations and they have wonderful ideas to share. I add all their ideas to my poster and then put it up in the room. We often refer back to it for a "little reminder" or just a "great job!"
I am doing this activity this Friday, so I will post pictures!


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the photos! You always INSPIRE me Jill!
    Thank you! (I am working on my own personal EFFORT poster this year tackling Bridges math! I can do it! I can do it! I can do it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poster example! Thanks for sharing, Jill!

    ReplyDelete